Moor View Bed & Breakfast
Conveniently located for Clapham, Ingleton, North Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District
Welcome to Moor View Bed and Breakfast in the heart of the Yorkshire Three Peaks.
Moor View is aptly named, nestled at the foot of Ingleborough with magnificent views of the surrounding farmland and limestone fells. We have created an atmosphere of warmth and friendliness which is apparent in the outstanding reviews we have received from guests.
Only five minutes by car to the magical Ingleton Waterfall Trail and White Scar Caves. Moor View is perfectly situated to explore the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District and the Forest of Bowland.
Whatever your reason to stay at Moor View, a warm Yorkshire welcome awaits you.
Andrew and Linda
Features of Moor View
- Three individually designed and styled rooms.
- En-suites with large walk in showers and under floor heating
- Unrivalled panoramic views over the garden and farm land to the hills beyond.
- Breakfast is made to order and served in our conservatory breakfast room overlooking the garden
- Flat screen TV’s
- Luxury bedding, fluffy towels and bathrobes.
- Hospitality tray with home baked treats
- Private off road parking
- Free WiFi
- Late check in by arrangement
- Packed lunches available by prior arrangement
You can be assured of a quality stay at Moor View Bed & Breakfast. Book with confidence.